Tanya Robertson-TX SD11 SREC
About Tanya Robertson
My political activism began in high school when I ran for Sophomore class Secretary and won! Since then, I have worked for conservative causes both on the local and state level. My mentors in high school were Margaret Thatcher and, of course, Col. Oliver North ….. whose t-shirt I wore until it was too thin! Most recently, I have worked for State level candidates like Debra Medina, who ran for TX Comptroller, while managing my small business. Also, my volunteer work with many conservative organizations reflects my commitment to ensuring the values, and principles, we hold dear under the Republican party platform are upheld. I will continue to be committed to protecting our God given rights, along with fulfilling the principles and values outlined in our party’s platform that align with those rights.
My wonderful husband, Mike, and I have been married for 20 years. We have been blessed with three wonderful daughters, two completely awesome son-in-laws, and two precious grand-daughters. For those who know me realize pretty easily that everything is a family affair.
I believe Texas is full of hard-working patriots and our work in the Republican party will be geared toward making sure our state is a haven for its citizens plus create an atmosphere that will give them the opportunity to succeed. It is an honor to work in the Republican party on behalf of my constituents and our great ………Lone Star state.
- Texas Senate District 11 – Harris County District Vice Chairman 2012 thru 2014
- Clear Lake Area Republicans PAC – Member
- Clear Lake Area Republicans PAC – Nominations Committee
- SD11 Harris County Platform Committee
- SREC Volunteerism Committee
- Retail sales and marketing for 35+ years
Campaigns: 2010 thru 2016
- City Council
- ISD Board Trustee
- Texas House District
- Texas Senate
- Congressional District
- Galveston County Judicial
- Texas Supreme Court Judicial
- United States Senate
- Presidential Primary
- Southeast Texas State Coordinator Tea Party Patriots
- Clear Lake Tea Party – Executive Board Member 2009 thru Present
- Published Republican Primary Election Newsletters
- Helped coordinate GOP Faction Forum, Republican Forums / Debates
- Coordinated Town Hall / Educational Forums
- Advocated for legislation that conveys our Christian, conservative values and principles – Texas Legislative Sessions, RPT State Conventions, and SREC meetings
- Participated in multiple press conferences in Austin and D.C. for demanding Obamacare exemptions for all Americans
As your SD 11 SREC Committeewoman, I will continue to be the voice for our party’s principles, values, and accountability that ensure inclusiveness, along with activism, for ALL in our district.